Thursday, May 7, 2009

THING #24

Well…There is no one talking about ESU3 or the media page on any blogs. No surprise there! So if or when someone actually links to the site, I won't know. However, I did set up a twitter account, a flickr account, and set up some alerts. My alerts range from the 2009 CWS to some educational/technology stuff. It was pretty cool going into email today and finding something. I'm following a couple of CWS twitters...Huge Fan of the CWS! I only uploaded a few photos to flickr so responses - not so much. I'm planning on uploading more tomorrow. I have also figured out - with the help of Alanna (thanks Alanna) - why and how I have two Blogs! I've decided to keep both and use this one for Nebraska Learns 2.0 and the other for work. We'll see how that goes! Bye for now!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you've set up a Twitter account, a Flickr account AND alerts!

You are off to a super start and I look forward to reading your blog in the months ahead!